Thursday, May 30, 2013

new job + memorial day!

Today I finished my second week at my new nanny job.  I am truly LOVING it so far!  Both of the kids have been so sweet.  Chasing around a wild 3 1/2 year old gets a little tiring, but it's so worth it.  The family has been nothing but inviting and so sweet to me. 



His mom sent me this video one evening.  It warmed my heart! :)

Anyone else obsessed with the Beautiful Mess App??


 
 
Last Friday when Will got off work, we took our first trip back to Valdosta together.  We just had plans to hang out with his family and go to the beach on Saturday! We were both so excited for our first (and hopefully not last) beach trip of the summer.  We ventured down to Fernandina beach for the day on Saturday.  It was super windy and almost too cool to be on the beach, but it was really nice because we never got too hot while laying out.  I think I hardly moved out of my beach chair.  I was so happy to relax and enjoy the ocean breeze.
 


LOVE this guy :)



 
 
I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!
 
**Side note:  We have had the most beautiful weather in Atlanta lately. Will and I spent two evenings last week at Piedmont Park. We even had a picnic one of the nights!
 
 





I love this city.



0 comments: